Yves Rocher Azerbaijan
Plein Éclat Foundation 10H* Rosy 075
Plein Éclat Foundation protects from external aggressions and detoxifies* your skin to reveal its light and unveil, day after day, a more radiant complexion. Its texture is comfortable and non-oily.
The formula is composed of 89% care base which is composed of our antipollution** and detoxifying** botanical complex and a mix of ingredients that preserve hydration and bring radiance to your skin. The remaining 11% are composed of natural mineral pigments and a mix of ingredients that allow the proper preservation of the formula, essential to the safety of the product.
Enriched with a trio of botanical extracts sourced with respect for biodiversity: Aphloïa from Madagascar, Micro-algae & Nasturtium from Brittany.
- Does not emphasize dry areas
- Does not clog pores
- Does not leave behind a mask effect
Available in 30 shades.
How to use: For medium coverage, place a small amount of foundation on the forehead, nose, cheeks and chin. Then, smooth to the outside of the face and up to the neck with a brush, sponge or finger. For high coverage, renew the application.
* 10H wear : objective clinical study on 13 cases
** Antipollution and detoxifying: ex-vivo test